Skip to content
- Lion’s Head, on the other side of Kloofnek, overlooking Sea Point and Camps Bay. A really nice hike of approximately 1h one-way. Do carry enough water with you and keep your hands free. There is some rock scrambling towards the top but the views are just spectacular.
- Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope: Table Mountain is a must-do, but so is the Cape of Good Hope. The national park offers some nice hikes, some to the old and new light house.
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens: one of the most beautiful botanical gardens in the world. Due to its location and unique flora, the views are amazing. Home to the Tree Canopy Walkway: walking through the trees!
- Chapmans Peak (‘Chappie’): the drive, the hike… the seaside connection between Hout Bay and Noordhoek, towards the Cape. One the most scenic coastal drives worldwide.
- Horse riding in Noordhoek, with its 8km long and wide beach.